Care Assist Inc. is a home care agency located in Skokie, Illinois. With us, are compassionate and caring professionals who are committed to assisting clients in their daily endeavors. We maintain a high standard in choosing our caregivers as we strive to provide our patients with quality care.
We are licensed and approved by the Illinois Department of Health to serve the senior citizens in our community. This means that patients and their families can be assured quality of care that meets state and federal regulatory standards. We ensure our services are provided in a clean and safe environment that meets their physical, mental, and psychological needs.
Furthermore, Care Assist Inc. embraces diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to provide the level of care for every person in our community deserves. This includes caring for the LGBTQ community.
We’re broadening our culture of dignity and respect to include people of all backgrounds, sexual orientations, and gender identities, improving the experiences of LGBTQ+ staff and clients, and building solidarity so they can feel more empowered and never isolated here with us.
This is what makes our agency such a warm and welcoming place to work.
We aim to assist our patients in leading a dignified life and obtaining independence in the comfort of their homes. Our goals must be accomplished by focusing on their needs through our high-quality and affordable services.
With our accessible services, we envision becoming a trusted home care agency known among the citizens of our community and where they can lean on when they need care assistance.
Our Core Values
- Prioritizing the overall welfare of our patients through patient-centered care
- Treating our patients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity
- Maintaining patient information confidentiality
- Promoting anti-discrimination to cultures, religions, sex, age, gender, disabilities, and ethnicities
- Valuing our staff through support, recognition, and appreciation
- Nurturing a good working environment that promotes growth and personal enjoyment
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with everyone in the community
- Conducting our business with responsibility and accountability
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the home care industry
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our agency
All are welcome! Click here to learn more about our LGBTQ+ inclusive care.
Reach Out to Us
Inquire or address your concerns about our services by contacting us.